Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for technology. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We’re a growing company and we’re eager to show you all we have to offer.
Contact: Mike Bowman, VP Sales & Customer Success
Job Location: St. John’s
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist (1-year temporary position with possibility of extension)
ClearRisk™ is a cloud-based risk management information system provider with a suite of applications built for varying industries such as municipalities, utilities, post-secondary institutions, property management groups, retail organizations and more. Implemented in over 120 organizations all over North America, users have the ability to track and manage their full insurance and risk management programs in a highly customizable, cloud-based solution.
(For more information see www.clearrisk.com)
As part of ClearRisk’s IT/Development team, you would assist in the development and enhancement of ClearRisk’s applications built on the Salesforce.com platform. You would also play a key role in researching innovative technologies that increase efficiencies for both in-house development teams and customer usage. You will also be supporting ClearRisk’s Business team in market research and development of marketing materials.
These include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with IT/Development teams for product improvement and refinement of current core products
- Conducting market research on software needs of the Canadian private sector marketplace
- Playing a key role within the IT/Development team in construction of applications
- Collaborating with ClearRisk’s Business team in developing application documentation and marketing materials
- Providing technical support to ClearRisk’s client base including government agencies and private sector organizations
- Must have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution within the last 3 years with a degree or diploma in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent
- Experience in coding in Java and constructing SQL/MySQL queries is a mandatory requirement
- Knowledge in MS Office applications
- Ability to communicate clearly in person, over the phone and electronically
- Strong analytical and project management skills
ClearRisk is offering a competitive salary package, opportunities to attend advanced technology workshops and career advancement opportunities in an exciting, technical environment.
ClearRisk is looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This opportunity is one that will go as far as you choose to take it. If you feel you’re the correct candidate, we’d love to talk to you.