ClearRisk is looking for a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join our growing team! At ClearRisk we care about developing our employees and continue to provide them with opportunities to learn more outside of their role. We work with exciting companies across various sectors from Oil and Gas and Retail to Manufacturing and Financial Institutions. This is a 1-year internship with potential for continued employment.
Our CSS will be involved in all aspects of the business including channel development related directly to our export strategy, customer education, account management, support and demonstrating the software. They’ll also be able to dive in with our customers to collect valuable feedback to build effective customer onboarding and retention strategies which feed directly into our product roadmap. The CSS acts as a liaison between the development team, sales and marketing and most importantly the customer and is a crucial member of the ClearRisk team.
- Assist in evaluating and refining ClearRisk’s export strategy
- Understand customer needs by communicating regularly with customers, conducting customer interviews and gathering feedback from the system itself
- Work with customers to create case studies and white papers based on real ROI success stories
- Provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process on behalf of the customer
- Create, document and implement a customer success strategy that all employees adhere to so all customers receive the same high-quality service
- Collaborate closely with team members and customers to support renewals as well as expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of ClearRisk users, as well as providing post go-live support
- Monitoring of customer implementations to ensure deadlines are met effectively
- Collaborate with the development team to set up or configure our product as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements on a quarterly basis
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience of working with Salesforce.com or similar customer relationship management tool would be useful but not essential
- Have or be willing to learn basic technical skills to confidently discuss technical aspects of products
- Work experience and knowledge of insurance would also be useful but not essential
Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated with a business or technical degree/diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution within the last 3 years is a mandatory requirement of this internship
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide out of the box solutions to customers
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Extremely well organized with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet/manage tight deadlines
ClearRisk is looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This opportunity is one that will go as far you choose to take it. If you feel you’re the correct candidate, we’d love to talk to you! Contact Mike Bowman with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!