The ClearRisk team is proud to announce an updated version of ClearRisk Manager! Our development team has been hard at work to create a more intuitive, user-friendly application.
Here are some highlights of the improvements made to ClearRisk Manager:
- Your recently viewed plans are now in a dropdown menu!
- Only the most recent plan you were working on is visible at all times. This ensures that your clients and prospects don’t see the plans you've been working on for other clients, so the focus is entirely on them. When you go to a presentation having just worked on that particular client or prospect's plan, it is the only one that they will see.
- Create a new plan right from the dashboard.
- We have listened to your valued feedback and we have incorporated this new feature into our release! There is no longer any need to navigate to the workspaces page to create a plan, allowing you to work more efficiently.
Risk Tool Editor
- Edit your risk tools using HTML!
- You can now edit your risk tools in HTML, which allows for more precise formatting.
- Upload images directly in editor.
- You can now upload an image directly into a risk tool document that will print with the risk tool and in reports. Images no longer have to be uploaded as a separate attachment.
- Duplicate Risk Tools
- You can now duplicate a risk tool, much like copy and paste. If you need the same risk tool stored under different risks and/or folders, simply duplicate the risk tool and drag and drop the new duplicate where desired.
- Add Risk to Library from Plan
- You no longer have to duplicate your efforts to get content in your company library; you can now build out your plans directly from the plan page! When you have the risk just as you want it, including the folders and risk tools, simply copy the risk to your library and then you have it for future plans.
- A better organized library
- ClearRisk's external library has been updated to match the one you've already seen in ClearRisk Manager. This library has simpler navigation, with all content on one clean page. Now, it's easier than ever to share a risk tool!
These improvements are already live on ClearRisk Manager. Go ahead, log in and test it out! We'd love to know what you think of these new features. Subscribe to this blog to be notified of ClearRisk Manager updates! Just enter your email address in the box on the left.