Job Title: Digital Marketing Team Lead
Job Location: St. John's, NL or Remote
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Marketing Team at ClearRisk, a rapidly scaling company in the Newfoundland Tech Sector. The ideal candidate has a passion for strategic growth, scaling a business and all the benefits and challenges that go along with that!
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for Technology.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, we are in search of an exceptional Digital Marketing Team Lead. We are in business to optimize the risk of our customers. We keep people from harm and help our customers be more successful. Our cloud-based claims and risk management solutions provide customers with a suite of tools and insights built for industries such as municipalities, utilities, real estate managers, oil & gas companies, retailers and more. Implemented in over 150 organizations across North America, our solutions lower insurance and risk management costs while giving meaningful data insights that drive business growth.
Who you are:
- You’re detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills and able to manage and execute multiple projects;
- You’re flexible and patient, quick with new ideas and able to adapt to changing market conditions;
- You understand SaaS business and the Marketing strategies that drive it;
- You have experience planning, deploying, managing, and reporting on all manner of digital ad campaigns;
- You have a deep understanding of all things SEO, with a track record in driving improvements;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- A passion for making an impact through strengthening brand reputation; and
- You’re a leader!
Why you want to work for us:
- We’re growing, that means you’ll grow!
- We have an awesome office space with a flexible work environment;
- We offer a culture of openness and idea generation;
- We pride ourselves on transparency and keeping it real;
- From the most senior to the newest team member, we provide open access to decision makers and career building work;
- We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and community building; and
- We’re super fun – Team lunches every Friday!
- We have a competitive compensation package.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a small but growing digital marketing team;
- Create and execute effective marketing programs that drive large lead volumes to support new customer acquisition targets;
- Work with our Product Management Team to deliver consistent and compelling messaging that resonates with our target market;
- Work with our marketing agency partner; oversee campaign execution with respect to the scope of work;
- Create and execute a content strategy for the entire buyer journey across different personas, industries and touchpoints;
- Build and execute paid advertising campaigns on various media platforms: Google Ads, Capterra, LinkedIn, etc. Knowledge of these media is a plus in order to guide advertising strategies, design landing pages, etc.
- Create communication materials for the Sales Team (brochures, PPT presentations, etc.) including search for service providers (design, layout, printing);
- White Papers / How-to guides: Initiate and produce ranges of content with high value added for the North American market (white papers, thought leader opinion, practical guides, etc.);
- Recruit and direct the appropriate service providers for each new content (journalists, experts, etc.);
- Take care of the blog and posts on various social networks;
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns using our marketing tech stack and google analytics, include direct email subscriptions;
- Own our email marketing processes, systems, and technology infrastructure to ensure we are able to scale our programs efficiently.
What you bring:
- You have a bachelor’s degree – ideally in marketing, business, economics, or technical field
- You have at least 5+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably with SaaS products and services, with a proven ability to drive brand awareness and generate qualified leads
- You’ve lead a team of marketing enthusiasts and consistently met and exceeded set targets
- You’re comfortable with setting up and managing campaigns on various platforms
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, meticulous, versatile, sense of responsibility, open-minded, team-spirited
We are looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This exciting opportunity is one that will go as far you choose to take it. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
ClearRisk supports the risk management needs of over 150 organizations in North America. It specializes in software and data solutions for risk management, claims and incidents, and business continuity planning. ClearRisk exists to enable success through risk optimization, delivering effective, efficient, and better options for risk management. ClearRisk applies a diversity lens throughout its operations and is proud to have women make up forty percent of its workforce and growing. The company was founded by CEO Craig Rowe in 2006 and is headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
ClearRisk Inc. is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.