Job Location: St. John's, NL (or remote)
Job Title: Head of Customer Success
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Head of Customer Success at ClearRisk, a rapidly scaling company in the Newfoundland Tech Sector. The ideal candidate has a passion for building strategic relationships, customer retention and all the benefits and challenges that go along with it!
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for Technology.
Reporting to the VP, Sales and Customer Success, we are in search of an exceptional Head of Customer Success. We are in business to optimize the risk of our customers. We keep people from harm and help our customers be more successful. Our cloud-based claims and risk management solutions provide customers with a suite of tools and insights built for industries such as municipalities, utilities, real estate managers, oil & gas companies, retailers and more. Implemented in over 150 organizations across North America, our solutions lower insurance and risk management costs while giving meaningful data insights that drive business growth.
Who you are:
- You’re detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills and able to manage and execute multiple projects;
- You’re a natural relationship builder;
- You’re flexible and patient, quick with new ideas and able to adapt to changing customer needs;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You are process-focused, continuously documenting and improving processes;
- You know how to lead and motivate your own team towards their goals and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals;
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships;
- You think analytically and are solution-oriented, with strong project management skills.
Why you want to work for us:
- We’re growing, that means you’ll grow!
- We have an awesome office space with a flexible work environment;
- We offer a culture of openness and idea generation;
- We pride ourselves on transparency and keeping it real;
- From the most senior to the newest team member, we provide open access to decision makers and career building work;
- We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and community building; and
- We’re super fun – Team lunches every Friday!
- We have a competitive compensation package.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with the VP, Sales and Customer Success to create and execute on our strategic vision for the customer success team.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes;
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Collaborate with Internal Sales to expand revenue within customer accounts through up-sell and cross-sell initiatives
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall customer health scores
- Drive new business growth through customer advocacy and referrals
- Lead a small but growing Customer Success Team;
- Optimize Customer Lifecycle and Customer Journey Map
- Manage relationships with key customers often across multiple departments;
- Communicating and promoting key ClearRisk initiatives to the customer to ensure product adoption and to drive retention;
- Understand customer needs by communicating regularly with customers, conducting customer interviews and gathering feedback from the system itself;
- Serve as second layer of escalation management for customers;
- Identify any red flags ahead of contract renewal negotiations and working closely with sales/renewals to prepare for and complete the renewal process;
- Refine, document and organize customer success processes that help enable the team to scale;
- Drive the development and implementation of best practices regarding customer retention and churn reduction strategies;
- Work with our Product Management Team to deliver feedback from existing customers regarding desired functionalities and other features, especially those offered by competitors;
- Work with our Marketing Team to provide direction on the creation of customer success content including best practices, product literature, users guides and video testimonials;
What you bring:
- You have at least 5 years of experience leading a Customer Success team within a Software-as-a-Service(SaaS) organization;
- You have the proven ability to hire, train and lead team members;
- You’re comfortable discussing strategic topics with customer’s C-level, VP or executive leadership team members;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, meticulous, versatile, sense of responsibility, open-minded, team-spirited.
- You’re a natural relationship builder;
- You have the ability to see the big picture and understand the impact Customer Success initiatives bring to the entire organization.
We are looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This exciting opportunity is one that will go as far you choose to take it. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
ClearRisk supports the risk management needs of over 150 organizations in North America. It specializes in software and data solutions for risk management, claims and incidents, and business continuity planning. ClearRisk exists to enable success through risk optimization, delivering effective, efficient, and better options for risk management. ClearRisk is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that fosters belonging, that is supportive and respectful of employees and partners for a full and enriching experience. Women make up fifty percent of its workforce and growing. The company was founded by CEO Craig Rowe in 2006 and is headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
ClearRisk Inc. is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click the button below