Contact: Mike Bowman, VP Sales & Customer Success
Job Location: St. John's, NL
Job Title: Implementation and Support Specialist
ClearRisk™ is in business to optimize the risk of our customers. That means we keep people from harm and help our customers be more successful. Our cloud-based claims and risk management solutions provide our customers with a suite of tools and insights built for industries such as municipalities, utilities, property management groups, oil & gas companies, retail organizations and more. Implemented in over 150 organizations across North America, ClearRisk’s solutions lower insurance and risk management costs while giving meaningful data insights that drive business growth.
(For more information see www.clearrisk.com)
Do you care about protecting people and making them more successful? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can have a significant impact in a rapidly growing tech company?
At ClearRisk, we care about developing our customers and our team. We’ll want you to grow both personally and professionally as much as you help grow our customer base!
The ClearRisk Implementation and Support Specialist (ISS) will be responsible for configuring, customizing and maintaining client instances of Salesforce by:
- Leading client implementations from project kickoff to close
- Providing best practice recommendations
- Working with both staff and clients
- Keeping abreast of changes in the Salesforce environment
The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the ClearRisk Delivery team, as well as vendors and clients to ensure we prepare our clients well for growth and ensure the stability of their Salesforce environment, including 3rd party integrations. The ideal candidate will have a combination of Salesforce platform experience, business analyst insight, excellent communication skills (both client facing and internal), some technical capabilities and a solid understanding of core business processes.
Working as a member of the ClearRisk Delivery team you will:
- Be the primary contact for clients throughout their implementation from project kickoff to close
- Understand client needs and assist in translating their business requirements and processes into customized system functionality
- Work with internal team members and stakeholders to complete implementation
- Drive efficiency for clients through business process automation
- Develop and document client processes and procedures and how it's implemented within their Salesforce environment
- Work individually and with team members in customer success
- Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give recommendations
- Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a technical and/or business focus
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience working for a SaaS company is considered an asset
- The position is in St. John’s, NL (this is not a remote position)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Motivated by understanding problems and providing solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong time management capabilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple client implementations concurrently
- Logical, process-oriented thinker
- Understanding of process and the ability to break things down into manageable components
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knows how to build people’s confidence in their own abilities and is passionate about supporting their needs
- Well-developed sense of humor
- Tenacious problem solver
- Able to keep an eye on the big picture to avoid today’s challenges from becoming tomorrow’s roadblocks
ClearRisk is looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This exciting opportunity is one that will go as far you choose to take it. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you feel you’re the correct candidate, we’d love to talk to you! Contact Mike Bowman with your resume at email@example.com!