Job Location: Greater Toronto Area (Remote Work Position)
Job Title: Sr. Account Executive
This is an amazing opportunity to join the Sales Team at ClearRisk, a rapidly scaling company within the Newfoundland Tech Sector. The ideal candidate has a passion for building external relationships, driving sales and all the benefits and challenges that go along with that!
Integrity. Teamwork. A passion for Technology.
Reporting to the VP, Sales and Customer Success, we are in search of an exceptional Senior Sales Representative. We are in business to optimize the risk of our customers. We keep people from harm and help our customers be more successful. Our cloud-based claims and risk management solutions provide customers with a suite of tools and insights built for industries such as municipalities, utilities, real estate managers, oil & gas companies, retailers and more. Implemented in over 150 organizations across North America, our solutions lower insurance and risk management costs while giving meaningful data insights that drive business growth.
Who you are:
- You’re detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills and able to manage and execute multiple projects;
- You’re flexible and patient, quick with new ideas and able to adapt to changing market conditions;
- You have strong market research, software demo, and pitch skills;
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships;
- You have a proven ability to listen and record key points in a conversation, respond with clarity and to overcome challenging situations.
Why you want to work for us:
- We’re growing, that means you’ll grow!
- We have an awesome office space with a flexible work environment;
- We offer a culture of openness and idea generation;
- We pride ourselves on transparency and keeping it real;
- From the most senior to the newest team member, we provide open access to decision makers and career building work;
- We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and community building; and
- We’re super fun – Team lunches every Friday!
- We have a competitive compensation package.
What you’ll do:
- Execute customer outreach via phone, email, social media, and B2B marketing to connect with as many leads as possible;
- Educate and qualify prospective accounts, helping to book meetings, calls and demonstrations;
- Accountable for quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Own every aspect of the sales process and accountable for pipeline velocity targets
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management’s strategic decision-making using our CRM tool, Salesforce.com
- Work with our Product Management Team to deliver feedback from new and prospective customers regarding desired functionalities and other features, especially those offered by competitors
- Work with our Marketing Team to provide feedback on communication materials for the sales team (brochures, PPT presentations, etc.) including search for service providers (design, layout, printing);
- Work with the Customer Success team in relation to post-sale engagement and upsell efforts.
What you bring:
- You have a bachelor’s degree – ideally in marketing, business, economics, or technical field;
- You have at least 10 years of sales experience, preferably with SaaS products and services, with a proven ability to drive brand awareness and generate qualified leads;
- Majority of experience has been working enterprise, complex sales opportunities involving multiple decision makers and influencers;
- You’ve worked as a member of a team where you’ve strived to consistently meet and exceed set targets;
- You’re comfortable with reaching out, setting up meetings and presenting demos to introduce prospective customers to ClearRisk;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, meticulous, versatile, sense of responsibility, open-minded, team-spirited.
We are looking for a driven individual who is looking to build their career. This exciting opportunity is one that will go as far you choose to take it. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary, benefits package and more.
ClearRisk supports the risk management needs of over 150 organizations in North America. It specializes in software and data solutions for risk management, claims and incidents, and business continuity planning. ClearRisk exists to enable success through risk optimization, delivering effective, efficient, and better options for risk management. ClearRisk applies a diversity lens throughout its operations and is proud to have women make up forty percent of its workforce and growing. The company was founded by CEO Craig Rowe in 2006 and is headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
ClearRisk Inc. is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resume to email@example.com
or click the button below