Job Title: Implementation and Support Specialist
Job Location: St. John's, NL
As a member of the ClearRisk technical team, the Implementation Support Specialist is responsible for providing clients with a positive experience when implementing our software into their organization. This position is responsible for working with clients to develop an onboarding plan and determine a timeline for implementation. The role maintains documents in relation to the implementation process and ensures the procedures stay within budgets. The Implementation Support Specialist develops ideas, creates plans and implements software into organizations from beginning through to the end.
What you’ll do:
The Implementation and Support Specialist is primarily responsible for:
- Identify customer's needs for ClearRisk software requirements.
- Support system requirements gathering, identifying the needs of customers.
- Meet with the development team and sales team to learn about the product's features and audience.
- Analyze data to determine processing needs.
- Develop an implementation plan for the client, including timeframes and project budgets.
- Work with clients to phase in the implementation of developed software through to completion.
- Test new software to ensure optimal performance prior to full implementation.
- Oversee projects and work with a team of IT professionals throughout the whole implementation process.
- Develop ways to improve the organization's interior processes to better serve clients.
- Provide implementation of new or updated software within our organization.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Why you want to work for us:
- We’re growing, that means you’ll grow!
- We have an awesome office space with a flexible work environment;
- We offer a culture of openness and idea generation;
- We pride ourselves on transparency and keeping it real;
- From the most senior to the newest team member, we provide open access to decision makers and career building work;
- We prioritize diversity, inclusion, and community building; and
- We’re super fun – Team lunches every Friday!
- We have a competitive compensation package.
What you bring:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in software development, computer science, or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience required.
- Familiarity working with Salesforce is an asset.
- Good working knowledge of programming concepts, software development cycles, and associated tools platforms.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to non-technical audiences.
- Evidence of time management skills required, including ability to prioritize data recovery and repair of system infrastructure.
- Able to quickly analyze issues and determine the best course of action using available resources.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Negotiation and prioritization skills.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
ClearRisk supports the risk management needs of over 150 organizations in North America. It specializes in software and data solutions for risk management, claims and incidents, and business continuity planning. ClearRisk exists to enable success through risk optimization, delivering effective, efficient, and better options for risk management. ClearRisk is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that fosters belonging, that is supportive and respectful of employees and partners for a full and enriching experience. Women make up fifty percent of its workforce and growing. The company was founded by CEO Craig Rowe in 2006 and is headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland.
ClearRisk Inc. is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resume to email@example.com or click the button below