About this Policy
Updated Dec 2021
What personal information we collect
Personal information refers to any information about, or linked to, an identifiable individual. The personal information that we collect includes information such as an individual’s name, contact information, employment and professional information, interactions between the individual and ClearRisk, IP address, and information about the devices and systems the individual uses to access ClearRisk content and services.
How ClearRisk collects personal information
ClearRisk collects personal information through a variety of methods, including:
- Direct contact with individuals
- Information provided by individuals to ClearRisk
- Information provided by our customers or prospective customers about their employees and users of ClearRisk services
- The information generated and received in the course of an individual’s use of ClearRisk websites or services
- Information received from trusted partners or third parties in accordance with applicable privacy and marketing laws.
How ClearRisk uses personal information
ClearRisk only uses personal information for purposes consistent with those purposes for which the information was initially collected or received. This may include:
- To establish and maintain business relationships
- Invoicing and communications regarding existing business relationships
- For sales and marketing purposes related to ClearRisk services and events
- To install, maintain, support, and improve ClearRisk’s services;
- To ensure proper processing and functioning of ClearRisk services
Access to the information will be limited to those individuals who require access in order to fulfill the purpose. The information collected will be held securely and will be retained in accordance with applicable laws.
Personal information may be shared with our partners, affiliates, and those we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. ClearRisk takes all reasonable steps to ensure that any information disclosed enjoys a comparable level of protection and is not used for purposes other than those discussed above. ClearRisk does not sell personal information to third parties. ClearRisk stores personal information in Canada and the United States of America.
If you have any questions about ClearRisk’s collection or use of information, please contact the ClearRisk Privacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing your personal information
Individuals may access any of their personal information collected by ClearRisk by sending a request to our Privacy Team at email@example.com. ClearRisk strives to ensure that all personal information collected is accurate, and individuals may request changes to any information that they find to be inaccurate or incomplete. Applicable privacy laws may provide you with additional rights with respect to your personal information. Any such requests should also be directed to our Privacy Team as mentioned above.