This is the first installment of five blog posts that summarize the 25 quick tips from my eBook, “Insurance Premiums Are Killing My Business." The risk management ebook is a great start for any small to medium-sized business owners that are curious about starting the risk management planning process.
The tips below have been written with small to medium-sized businesses in mind, although the same principles should be employed by very large businesses.
1. Budget for insurance price fluctuations
2. Keep your company’s loss ratio low
3. Work on becoming a coveted account to insurers
4. Choose deductibles that result in the optimal cost of risk
5. Make sure your property values and your policy limits are accurate
These tips and more are covered in the full risk management eBook, “Insurance Premiums Are Killing My Business." For more information on ClearRisk's system,
If you found this article helpful, you may be interested in: